Currently, students of Astana International University (AIU) have the opportunity to participate in international academic mobility (AM) in Poland, Poznan at the partner university Adam Mickiewicz University - AMU. Tuition is FREE. The rest of the costs are the responsibility of the student.
AMU in Poznań (general information in English): https://youtu.be/_iRyWtqH9h8
AMU Virtual Tour (English): https://youtu.be/UaDp4xQS19g
- Applicant must be an AIU student.
- students of 2-3 courses are allowed to participate (in certain cases, students of the 4th year can participate in the 1st semester).
- High GPA.
- English language Certificate - IELTS, TOEFL, etc. (preferred), it is also possible to take an AIU-based language proficiency test.
- Active social/scholar life of the student (volunteering, participation in scientific projects / conferences, etc.)
- The applicant provides a written consent of the parents to participate in the international AM and a confirmation of the rental of housing in Poznań.
- Fall semester: October - February (applications are accepted until May 24)
- Spring semester: March - June (applications are accepted until November 21)
- international academic mobility lasts 1 academic semester.
- Stage 1 - Applications for participation are collected in autumn and spring.
- Stage 2 - The AIU Academic Mobility (AM) Commission selects applicants according to the criteria.
- Stage 3 - The AIU AM Commission conducts an interview with applicants who have successfully passed Stage 2. Quota - 10 people.
- Stage 4 - Registration of students in the AMU system.
Approximate costs in Poland:
- Tickets Astana - Warsaw - Astana - approx. 750$
- Accommodation (Student finds accommodation on his own before traveling to Poland, e.g. https://www.put.poznan.pl/domy-studenckie)
- Food - 100-200 $ / month.